- welcoming visitors and assisting museum attendants on event days
- interaction with visitors at exhibitions (acting as mediators/tour guides)
- assistance in preparing and holding museum events and exhibition previews
- participation in sociological research
- secretarial and courier services
- help with the museum promotion (assistance with posters and printed materials)
- participating in the activities of the MASP education department.
- 16 years of age and older
- willingness to take part in the museum activities on a voluntary basis
- willingness to acquire new skills
- caring attitude to the museum property
- literate speech, communication skills
- responsibility, ability to be held accountable for one’s own actions
- willingness to work in a team
- compliance with security measures.
There will be special events, lectures and meetings held for the members of the Volunteer Club; they will be awarded with certificates of merit and provided with references, as well as given souvenirs. Besides, volunteers have a chance to become participants of the main MASP events.
HOW TO BECOME A MASP VOLUNTEER:
Please send an application letter providing personal and contact details to the email