Museum of 20th–21st Century Art of St Petersburg (MASP), a branch of the Manege Central Exhibition Hall, is a cultural institution of national importance. There are special MASP admission rules, compulsory for all visitors on the territory and in the building of the museum.
1. In order to protect the artifacts and for your safety, we ask you not to touch or lean on museum objects, exhibition equipment and not to go behind railings, if any.
2. Large items, large backpacks, outerwear should be left in the storage room and cloakroom on the ground floor.
3. It is possible to move around the exhibitions in a wheelchair and with a pram on the ground floor of the museum (gallery 1).
Unfortunately, our museum is not equipped with an elevator.
It is forbidden to bring to the museum:
- weapons, stabbing and cutting objects, explosive, flammable and combustible objects, poisonous and corrosive substances; aerosol and gas cans, and objects that contaminate the exhibition rooms and other people;
- works of art and visual materials;
- food and drink;
- animals and birds of all sizes;
- scooters, bicycles, roller skates and similar sports equipment.
Sports equipment and prams can be left in a special area in the museum courtyard under the supervision of security guards.
In case of situations that could affect the safety of museum visitors, please inform the staff.
Visitors who cause harm or material damage can be held administratively or criminally liable.
Thank you for understanding!
PHOTO AND VIDEO SHOOTING
Photography without flash, tripods or monopods for selfies is permitted in the museum galleries (except for exhibitions that include works from other collections), without the right to publish and reproduce the material for commercial purposes.
Professional photo and video shooting, tripod shooting and sketching on the museum territory, as well as video and audio recording of museum guided tours is possible only with a written permission of the management.
The right to use for commercial purposes materials, acquired in the process of photo shooting, filming or video shooting of any MASP objects is granted only on the basis of a contract with the museum.
Please put your mobile phone in silent mode and use headphones or an audio headset if necessary in order to observe silence, out of respect for other visitors and museum employees.
COMMERCIAL AND OTHER ACTIVITIES
It is forbidden in the MASP:
- to carry out commercial activity and give guided tours (except for the authorised employees of the museum);
- to put up posters, distribute any printed or other products, as well as advertising and information materials without the approval of the museum management;
- to listen to audio equipment via loudspeakers, to use amplification equipment, and to play musical instruments.